Pages

November 4, 2012

on the job

Waking up in the morning for work is always a struggle for me. I am not what one would call an early bird; therefore, my outfits are not as stylish as they could be. One morning, however, I woke up a little earlier and decided to put a tad bit more effort into my work ensemble. I had been looking for an oversized men's button down for some time that I could transition into a casual piece or bring into a work outfit. I found this shirt and it was perfect from it's soft fabric to it's comfortable design. I decided to pair it with a new skirt I purchased and try it out in the office. I do need to try to look more fashionable at work on a consistent basis!

((Forever 21 men's button down, BB Dakota skirt via South Moon Under, Ecote booties via Urban Outfitters, Michele watch, Tiffany & Co. ring, Emi-Jay hair tie, Forever 21 coat)) 




No comments:

Post a Comment