Pages

November 18, 2012

stowaways

I am so excited that Thanksgiving is next week. My family is starting to trickle into town, which is always fun. This past weekend I went to the Timeflies concert with some friends (see my outfit here). It was a blast and they are incredible live. My season of concerts has now come to an end. In addition to the concert, the weekend was spent relaxing, visiting friends, and seeing the new Denzel Washington movie Flight. I see why Denzel is getting Oscar buzz for this one! I am looking forward to reuniting with some old friends, my family coming into town, and ending the week with my birthday! So many great times ahead!

Forever on Thanksgiving Day, the heart will find the pathway home. -Wilbur D. Nesbit

((flowers still blooming in the cold))

((my sister and I before the concert))

((November Birchbox))

((Timeflies concert))

((bright colors at Sephora))

((even though it is technically baby food, these are delicious!))

No comments:

Post a Comment