Pages

November 4, 2012

stowaways

Now that Halloween has come and gone we are fully in the holiday season and I could not be more excited about it. I love both Thanksgiving and Christmas (as well as my birthday and New Year's thrown in there!) and all that it entails. The decorations, holiday songs, and the family time is just what is needed this time of year. Here's to a terrific start to the holiday season. I hope the 2012 holiday's are the best yet! But for a little recap, below is a snapshot of the last week of October.

Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love. -Hamilton Wright Mabie

((Halloween decorations))

((wine + pinterest))

((what to choose? what to choose?))

((my mom and sister's breakfast specialty- toast, avocado, fried egg and cheese))

((inspiring messages from my cough drops))

No comments:

Post a Comment