Pages

October 28, 2012

stowaways

((favorite new scarf from the Gap))

I cannot believe how far we are into fall already and that Thanksgiving and Christmas are just around the corner. I do love this time of year oh so much! The weather is absolutely perfect and the changing leaves and pumpkins just make me so happy. The only problem is that I am currently sick, which is not ideal. I guess I will have to eat my weight in pumpkin muffins and cake in order to nurse myself back to health! Regardless, here are a few things keeping me preoccupied until the holiday season is truly upon us!

Be happy, and a reason will come along. -Robert Brault

((mom, sister, and my cowboy boots for the Eric Church concert next week))


((necessities for kicking this cold))

((getting some ideas for our new apartment- hopefully coming soon!))

No comments:

Post a Comment