Pages

October 21, 2012

jewelry reorganizing

I have always found it hard to organize my jewelry. I used to use a standard jewelry box, but it became so hard to see what was in there and everything became a tangled mess. Then I moved to storing my bracelets on acrylic jewelry stands. Those, however, became cramped and most jewelry just found their way to my dresser. I finally decided it was time to reorganize! I bought a few extra items from Target in their kitchen section and they have made all the difference. I can see everything I have and there is easy access to all. Not only is it practical, but it also looks 1,000 times nicer. Here is the before and after!

((before))

((after!))

((bowl for the Birchbox samples))

((all purpose organizer))

((tray for the most worn items))

((so much more room on the hand and stands))

No comments:

Post a Comment