Pages

October 21, 2012

stowaways

Sorry for the late stowaways post for last week! It has been crazy over here. Last weekend, I went to a fantastic concert. I hadn't been to a concert in a while and this one was perfect. It was at a fun venue and the singers (Ryan Bingham and the Americans) were great, not to mention the company I was with! An all around fun night! I would recommend going to a Ryan Bingham concert to anyone. Other than that highlight of last weekend, days were spent relaxing and enjoying the weather with family and friends.

Has anyone else been to a Ryan Bingham concert before? What did you think?

And this ain't no place for the weary kind, this ain't no place to lose your mind, this ain't no place to fall behind, pick up your crazy heart and give it one more try. -Ryan Bingham

((Ryan Bingham- sorry for the quality there was no flash allowed))

((shoes I spotted at Nordstrom that I want asap))

((fall pumpkin display))

((new-to-me band- The Americans))

((fire and wine night))

No comments:

Post a Comment