Pages

July 24, 2012

outfit post- summer sweater

((Style Mint sweater, Kirkland camisole, H&M skinny jeans, Forever 21 silver-colored bangles, Nikon watch, Tiffany & Co. mesh ring, Silpada Modern Maze ring, Marc by Marc Jacobs cross-body bag, N.Y.L.A heels))

I finally went downtown this past weekend, so it was time to change out of my bikini and cover-up and pull it together. My winter staple is black skinny jeans, but the weather this past weekend was cold and rainy so I pulled them out to wear. I paired the classic skinnies with a summer sweater (see more summer sweater options here). This particular sweater is from one of my favorite online shops, Style Mint. It was indeed the perfect time to wear this thicker knit and I am excited to try it out again with a fall look!





No comments:

Post a Comment