Pages

July 7, 2012

vitamin e beauty

I recently discovered three beauty products that I cannot speak more highly of and they are all from the same line. The Body Shop's Vitamin E line is one of my favorites. I went into the store to pick up the Vitamin E face mist after seeing it in a magazine. I ended up walking away with the face mist as well as the hydrating toner and the sink-in moisture mask (and I could easily have come away with the whole line). I use the face mist after I apply make-up to add a little hydration. The face mist is also great when you need freshening up. The toner is used after I wash my face and the mask is perfect for when I feel my face is too dry from the summer heat. These products are great during the summer and they make me feel refreshed and ready for the day (or night)!


No comments:

Post a Comment