Pages

July 14, 2012

color it- aqua

I tend to stick to neutral colors in my wardrobe more often than I should, so when summer rolled around I decided that I was going to spice things up. It was time to get a summer purse, so when I saw this aqua Urban Expressions faux-leather purse at South Moon Under I knew I had to get it. The leather feels real and it is buttery soft (leather look without the leather price!). I get so many compliments on this purse and the color is perfect for the warmer months. There is various detailing and pockets that I can store anything I could possibly need in it, including my iPad and a recently purchased aqua Speck iPad cover. These two aqua pieces are the perfect summer color and I may just keep them around past August!

((aqua handbag & ipad cover))

* iPad cover can be found here. Similar Urban Expressions purse found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment