Pages

July 10, 2012

week in photos...

Last week was one of those weeks you look forward to all year: working two days and having a 5-day weekend with a holiday thrown in. Does it get much better than that? I decided to spend Fourth of July week/weekend at the beach (I can't seem to stay away!). The heat was sweltering, but the dips in the ocean and the sand between my toes made everything more than ideal. The locals put on quite the fireworks display that did not disappoint and I cannot wait to go back (another long summer weekend would be splendid)!

Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom. 
-Albert Einstein

((amazing breakfast/sandwich/bakery shop- The Point))

((wind surfing- I need to try this!))

((sunset before fireworks))

((fireworks display))

((frozen margaritas in the prettiest glasses))

No comments:

Post a Comment