Pages

February 16, 2013

super bowl party

((Gap men's cardigan, Style Mint tee, H&M pants, Anthropologie necklace, YT Clothing cross necklace, Kate Spade ring, Silpada Modern Maze ring, Frye boots))

When dressing for a Super Bowl party a few weeks ago, I wanted to wear neutral colors since I was not a diehard 49ers or Ravens fan. I did not want to have to explain why I was wearing red or purple, but did not really care who won the game. This occasion was the perfect time to pull out my new Gap cardigan. It is technically a men's sweater, but the sale at the Gap was too hard to resist. This cardigan is so soft and comfortable. I love relaxing in it as well as dressing it up with skinnies and jewelry like I did for this Super Bowl party.

This is a far cry, however, from what Beyonce wore for the halftime show!




No comments:

Post a Comment