Pages

February 27, 2013

fave five

Favorite Words

((image via))

Favorite Shopping

As I am sure you have been able to tell by now, I love the color black. Black clothing, though, is usually very standard and not original. This Topshop shirt by Boutique is the exact opposite, though. I absolutely am in love! The silk top with velvet panels is so different from anything I own. I want this in my closet as soon as possible!

Favorite Entertainment

((image via))

I have indeed jumped on the Game of Thrones bandwagon. Honestly, this show is ridiculously good. I have been trying to catch up by watching seasons 1 and 2 on HBO On Demand. After work, all I can think about is watching this show. It took a little bit to fully understand all of the characters and what was actually going on. Wikipedia sure helped! The new season begins on March 31st, so I am hustling to catch up!

Favorite Look

((image via))

All I can think about right now is summer. This outfit is the perfect warm weather look. The casual chic vibe is perfect. I love the way she mixes the classic tee and cut-offs with a statement necklace, various jewels, and a fancy clutch. I am digging this style for when the weather breaks 70 degrees!

Favorite Interior

((image via))

This clip idea is genius to showcase personal photos, inspiration, and any other image you may have. I am definitely going to try to find a way to emulate this in my apartment. I think that this is a good alternative to an inspiration board. This is also a cute idea for the main room to add a little pizzaz that can constantly be changed out.

To see other fave five posts, click on the fave five label!

No comments:

Post a Comment