Pages

February 16, 2013

fave five

The second fave five post is finally going up! Without further ado...

Favorite Words

((image via))

Favorite Shopping


I would die to own this tweed Rebecca Taylor peplum top. I love the cobalt color, which is perfect for spring. The dual textures of tweed and leather is ideal. This top is a bit out of my price range, but if this ever goes on sale I am all over it!

Favorite Entertainment 

((image via))

I had to choose Downton Abbey as this week's favorite in entertainment. The season finale is this Sunday and I am so excited to watch. I am surprised at how much I like this show since it is not a plot I thought I would enjoy. I am so glad I gave it a chance because this show is one of my absolute favorites. I am sad that after Sunday I am going to have to wait so long to see a new episode!

Favorite Look
((image via))

I am loving everything about this look. I love the coloring and the asymmetrical hemline on the dress. The cobalt shoes bring out the color in the dress perfectly and the belt adds just the right touch. A dress like this would be perfect to wear out for a nice dinner while on our beach getaway. Truthfully, I would wear this dress anywhere!

Favorite Interior

((image via))

This is the exact style and look I would love my room to be in my new apartment. First of all, the black side table is chic and can go with any decor. I love the minimalist white bedding with the fur throw. That blanket will surely keep you warm at night! My favorite part of this interior is the bed frame. The color and texture is to die for and would match any bedding that you choose. I would be ecstatic if this was my bedroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment