Pages

February 16, 2013

stowaways

((this post inspired me to take the plunge and buy my own pair))

Winter is slowly but surely chugging away. The days seem to have gotten a bit longer and the freezing temperatures are subsiding (although barely!). I am dreaming of the beach and can't wait to go in a few weeks. The other official countdown under way is the date we finally move into our new apartment. We are gathering everything we will need for the new abode and setting it aside. I am sure we will notice a lot more that we are forgetting when we get all moved in. I am so excited and anxious, but I will definitely miss the comforts of home. Luckily, we can pop on home for meals and hang time on the regular!


The cure for anything is salt water- sweat, tears, or the sea. -Isak Dinesen

((new miracle product- seriously in love!))

((chia seed pudding with strawberries, mango, and coconut))

((Glam Glow packaging))

((Perfect Fit pancake breakfast))

No comments:

Post a Comment