Pages

January 9, 2013

stowaways

((leopard + champagne))

2013 is officially here! This post is a little late since I have just been soaking in the new year! 2012 treated me well, but I am so excited to see what is to come in 2013. I know it is going to be wonderful! One of my big resolutions this year was to eat healthier. I eat healthy for the most part, but my main issue is that I have a big sweet tooth and cannot resist dessert. I have been good so far this year, but I am hoping to find some delicious yet healthy recipes to try out and post on the blog. I have already seen a few that I want to make! Do you all have any big resolutions for 2013? Overall, I just want 2013 to be a happy, joyful, and thrilling year! You all with me on that?!

"What day is it?" asked Pooh. "It's today," squeaked Piglet. "My favorite day," said Pooh.

((healthy afternoon snack- see another favorite here))

((ringing in 2013 with a fruity concoction))

((wine Saturday's))

((cheese ball for our wildcard weekend viewing party))

It doesn't seem too healthy when all of my photos this week are food or alcohol...!

No comments:

Post a Comment