Pages

January 16, 2013

leather and emerald

((Trouve leather jacket (seen here), Abbeline top via South Moon Under, Joe's Jeans pants, BCBG heels, Nixon watch, Kate Spade ring, bracelet from Peru, Tiffany & Co. mesh ring, YT Clothing cross necklace))

Peplum has been all the rage since fall and I have jumped right on the bandwagon. Peplum tops are just so flattering and chic. When those said tops are paired with leather you get a winning combination. I recently wore this emerald top with my leather jacket to meet some friends for drinks. The leather jacket made the outfit more weather appropriate, but I am very excited for the temperature to warm up so I can wear the sleeveless top without a jacket. The top has so many intricate details that should not be kept hidden away.





No comments:

Post a Comment