Pages

January 20, 2013

stowaways


I am trying to soak up the last 3-day weekend until Memorial Day. I have been relaxing, shopping, and researching how I want to set up and style our new apartment. I have been having so much fun going into different home goods stores and seeing all of their amazing pieces. Other than that new development, this weekend has been calm and that is exactly what I needed. Still into the healthy eating (made healthy cookies this weekend), but I have been splurging a bit lately. I cannot wait until the weather warms up as it has been close to freezing for the past week. I have been thinking about the sun, sand, and ocean waves to get me through the cold spell!

If we are ever to enjoy life, now is the time, not tomorrow or next year. Today should always be our most wonderful day. -T. Dreier

((yummy salad))


((perfect soup and sandwich for a cold night))

No comments:

Post a Comment