Pages

January 9, 2013

new year's eve sparkle

((Gibson blazer via Nordstrom, Style Mint top, Forever 21 shorts, Nordstrom belt, Steve Madden pumps, Nixon watch, Nordstrom bangle, YT Clothing cross necklace, Kate Spade ring, Tiffany & Co. mesh ring))

Happy New Year! I hope you all rung in 2013 on a great note. I had a low key (but very fun!) new year's celebration, but that does not mean that I didn't bring the sparkle! I, of course, had to wear some sequins and I had been searching for gold sequined shorts in particular. I knew I was not going to get a lot of use out of the shorts, so when I saw this inexpensive option I had to snag them up. This outfit brought just enough sparkle mixed with chicness, which made it the perfect outfit to welcome 2013 in. A year of sparkle and shine, I think so!





* Note: Don't mind my dog's chew toy in the corner...!

No comments:

Post a Comment