Pages

January 9, 2013

bella beach jewels

When I was searching the internet and Pinterest for gifts for my sisters this holiday season, I stumbled upon the jewelry at Bella Beach Jewels. This site has so many options of beach inspired jewelry and I love them all. Just browsing the site made me want to be at the beach soaking up the sun with the sand in between my toes stat. I ended up getting this ring and this bracelet for my sister for Christmas. Needless to say, she loved them! The jewelry on this site is affordable, unique, and can work with a variety of outfits. My sister wears her ring and bracelet on a regular basis. Below is my favorite necklace, bracelet, and ring from Bella Beach Jewels. I definitely recommend checking this site out and making a purchase. I know that is where I am headed next!




No comments:

Post a Comment