Pages

September 7, 2013

shoe mint favorites

Shoe Mint, the members only website curated by Rachel Bilson, has so many amazing pairs of shoes out now. All of the shoes are at a reasonable price point and there are a lot of different styles and designs to choose from. I am thinking of kickstarting fall with some new cooler weather shoes (or heels, can never pass up a good pair of heels!). I am in a bit of a shoe obsession right now and would rather buy some killer boots than a new top. I have had my eye on a few items for some time now and it may be time to take the plunge. Below are a few of my favorites from the site. Check out the Shoe Mint site for many more options!


1. Emma Booties
2. Superga Classic Sneakers
3. Lane Low-Cut Boots
4. Kate Heels
5. Sienna Booties
6. Yosi Ariel Studded Smoking Slippers

My favorite is #5 and I'm thinking they will be my first fall boot purchase of the year. What do you think? Any favorites?

See other Shoe Mint posts here and here, including how to join the members only site.

No comments:

Post a Comment