Pages

September 30, 2013

an engagement party

((Blank Vegan Leather Moto Jacket (no longer available, but similar one here), Sam & Lavi Print Dress (on super sale!), Tiffany & Co. mesh ring, Silpada Modern Maze ring, Double-V knuckle ring, Forever 21 bangles, Nixon watch, Jawbone Up, YT Clothing cross necklace, BCBGeneration heels))

One of my college friends recently got engaged and had an engagement party a few weeks ago. It was such a fun, festive event that I wanted my outfit to mirror that excitement. I usually stick to basic colors (black, white, grey), but figured that a bright, patterned dress would be the best bet for this event. I wore a bright, floral dress and paired it with my new leather jacket (seen in this wish list, #2). I couldn't wear all bright colors now could I?! The festivities were so fun and I am glad I chose such a colorful dress for the occasion.

Side note: Nobody was around to take these photos for me, so I used the self-timer on my camera. I just stood where I thought the camera would take the picture... haha... thought I should share that little disclaimer! 




No comments:

Post a Comment