Pages

October 20, 2013

another party, another dress

 ((Zara dress, Blank Vegan Leather Moto Jacket, NYLA heels, Laugoa leopard clutch, Nixon watch, Jawbone Up, Silpada Modern Maze ring, Tiffany & Co. mesh ring, bracelet from Peru, Francesca's Closet bracelet))

Another one of my friends recently had an engagement party... so many of these lately! It was a more formal occasion than the past engagement party I went to, so I needed a cocktail dress to mark the occasion. I was looking online at Zara dresses and saw this dress and knew it was the perfect choice. The dress had a unique cut, the softest fabric, and was at the perfect price point. It was super comfortable for a night of celebrating! I know I will be able to get more use out of it for date nights or with tights in the winter to hit the town.





No comments:

Post a Comment