Pages

October 20, 2013

dinner party

My girlfriends and I have a dinner ritual where one of us cooks dinner for the others each month. This past month was my turn. I am not much of a chef, so I had to pick a meal that wasn't too difficult. The perfect option then was pizza! My sister, the real chef, helped me make the meal. We made three different pizzas: barbeque chicken, veggie, and spinach ricotta. They all were delicious! The side dishes were a little trickier. We made a kale salad, roasted veggies, and roasted cauliflower buffalo bites. We wanted the meal to be a bit healthy after all! Then came dessert, my sister prepared baked pears and I added in a little salted caramel sorbet. You can check out most of these recipes on my sister's food blog, Land of the Brie. I really need to become more of a cook and this dinner was a step in the right direction!


No comments:

Post a Comment