Pages

June 17, 2012

father's day gift

Today is Father's Day and sometimes it is hard to find the perfect gift for the man that would do anything for you. My mom, sisters, and I came up with what we believe is a cool, yet sentimental gift for our father. We decided to get my dad a picture frame for three photos made of driftwood painted blue (similar one found here). It is a beachy, yet versatile frame that can be hung up in a variety of rooms. For the three pictures, we put in photos of three unique creatures we stumbled upon on a few beach vacations. It was a neat way to remember our family vacations and our dad loved it! I find that gifts with sentimental photos are always a great idea. Happy Father's Day Dad! We love you!


((perfect father's day gift))

((the most gigantic reptile I have ever seen!))

No comments:

Post a Comment