Pages

March 1, 2014

bikinis & cover-ups

I am so incredibly excited to be hitting the Mexican beaches in a week. I am ready for some sun, the ocean, margaritas, and a tan. It has been so long since I slipped into a bathing suit that I think my collection needs an update. Here are a few bikinis I have been crushing on lately. I need to act fast since I will be in the waves faster than you can say "what is going on with the weather this winter? why can't it  be 85 degrees year round instead of below freezing for the past 3 months. at least I am heading to salvation soon!" ... or something like that!


1. Victoria's Secret Bralette Bikini & Ruched Bottoms
2. Billabong Safari Halter Bikini Top
3. Billabong Safari Bikini Bottoms
4. Maaji Reversible Bikini Top
5. L Space Classic Cut Bikini Bottoms
6. Marysia Tribeca Bikini Top & Bottoms
7. Victoria's Secret Contrast Push-Up Bandeau & Hipster Bottoms
8. ViX Peri Bikini Top & Bottoms

Swell (# 2, 3, 4, 5 above) is taking 20% off orders over $50 with the code CLAIMIT.

And I am desperately in need of a good bathing suit cover-up. I don't even own one!


1. La Blanca Tube Dress Cover Up
2. Victoria's Secret High-Low Cover Up
3. Strappy Gauze Dress
4. Victoria's Secret Drop Waist Cover Up
5. Wildfox Butterfly Tunic
6. Billabong Dress

There are deals going on now at South Moon UnderVictoria's Secret,  Roxy, Wildfox, and Billabong.

And I guess my mind is telling me I really like the color blue...!

No comments:

Post a Comment