Pages

January 30, 2015

i quit sugar - 8 week plan

If you follow me on Instagram, you may have noticed a lot of meal photos the past few days. After I bought the I Quit Sugar cookbook and made the almond butter bark, I was hooked on the concept of cutting sugar out of my diet. With summer slowly approaching and my eating habits during the holidays hitting rock bottom, I decided to sign up for the 8 Week Plan. For the next 8 weeks, I will be following the I Quit Sugar detox plan to become a healthier version of myself.

I am quite the novice cook so things started out a bit rocky, but I am now getting the hang of cooking and meal prepping. After an incident with cooking chicken, I decided to switch to the vegetarian plan.  I figured if I was going to try a vegetarian lifestyle, now would be the time since I would know that I am getting the essential nutrients. But yes, I know, who can't cook chicken... well... me! Other than that little snafu, I have actually enjoyed making these meals and seeing all of the goodness and nutrients that I am putting into my body. Below are some of the meals I have made so far on the plan.

I will be posting photos and updates throughout the 8 weeks on the blog, so stay tuned!


I recommend checking out some of the recipes on the I Quit Sugar website to spice things up in the kitchen, healthy style! Their blog also has some tips on healthy eating habits. There are definitely some interesting stories on their site!

No comments:

Post a Comment