Pages

October 13, 2014

fall fashion must-haves

Fall fashion is my absolute favorite. I love chunky sweaters, boots, and dark pants. Now is the time to stock up on your "can't-live-withouts" and embrace the cooler weather. Below are some pieces that I want in my closet ASAP so I can wear them all throughout the season.


1. Everlane Silk Blouse
2. Asymmetrical Zip Wool Coat
3. Zara Long Cardigan 
4. Sleeveless Coat
5. Zara Checked Shirt
6. Sam Edelman 'Jacey' Booties
7. Faux Fur Loop Scarf
8. Sam Edelman 'Pembrooke' Boots
9. Zara High Neck Sweater

Doesn't Sam Edelman have the best shoes? I would buy all of their shoes if I could!

I recently bought the faux fur scarf and it is so soft and warm. Great purchase, highly recommend! I want my next purchase to be the sleeveless coat. Such a unique piece!

No comments:

Post a Comment