Pages

July 18, 2014

summer nights

In my mind, a perfect summer night would be roasting marshmallows and drinking a glass of wine around a bonfire with the people I love. While I do that, I would love to be wearing this...



Jacket: Free People Balloon Sleeve Soft Jacket
Top: Zara Flared Fantasy Top (on sale!)
Shorts: White Lace Floral Crochet Shorts (less than $20!)
Booties: Sam Edelman Booties
Necklace: Feather Necklace
Angel Wings Bracelet: Make A Wish Angel Wings Bracelet
Elephant Bracelet: Make A Wish Elephant Bracelet
Shell Bracelet: Make AWish Nautilus Shell Bracelet
Ring: Bar Ring
Watch: Rubber Watch

I love how the blue in the jacket really makes the outfit pop. I am also obsessed with dainty jewelry these days. I used to be all about big statement pieces, but my style is shifting in the other direction. And those shorts... obsessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment