Pages

June 5, 2014

bridal luncheon attire

((Ecote dress from Urban Outfitters, Blank NYC jacket from South Moon Under, Nixon watch, Jawbone Up, Shell bracelet from Cancun, Nepal Mission bracelet from South Moon Under))

Before some of my friends started getting engaged and planning their weddings, I had no idea how many events go into a wedding weekend. A few weeks ago, my best friend got married! It was such an amazing, fun time. I just love weddings! The day before the wedding, she had a bridal luncheon for her family and the bridal party. I had to find the perfect dress to mark the occasion. I saw this dress on Urban Outfitters' Instagram and knew that this would be the dress to wear. It was dressy enough, but had a beachy, bohemian vibe that I really liked. The dress was a hit and I cannot wait to wear it throughout the summer.

Ignore my messy apartment! :)


So I took these photos of myself with the self timer. Why is it that no one seems to be around when I need some outfit photos?!

No comments:

Post a Comment