Pages

January 20, 2013

anthropologie home

The other day when I went into Anthropologie, I wanted to buy up their entire home goods section. They have so many cute pieces that would look great in my new apartment. I showed some favorites in this week's stowaways post. I have to be careful that I do not buy too much and have no where to put it! Here are some things that I would love to outfit my new apartment with from Anthropologie. Do you all have a favorite home goods store? I would love to check them out!


1. Super Natural Every Day Cookbook @ $23
2. Capri Hourglass Candle @ $24
3. Pooled Gold Highball Glass @ $12
4. Swirled Symmetry Mug @ $10
5. Gold Dipped Flatware @ $38
6. Measuring Hedgies @ $36
7. Eight Arms Hook @ $48
8. Lotus Dinnerware @ $4-$10
9. Owl Pitcher @ $58 $29.95

No comments:

Post a Comment