Pages

January 20, 2013

white vegan leather

((Free People jacket via South Moon Under, Olivaceous top via South Moon Under, H&M pants, Michael Kors booties, Nixon watch, Urban Outfitters ring, South Moon Under spiked bracelet, Forever 21 bangles, YT Clothing cross necklace))

I feel like it has been enough time after the holidays to start shopping again. I have been recently trying to save my money now that I will be moving into an apartment soon, but when I went into South Moon Under the other day I just could not resist. I bought this white vegan leather top that I absolutely love. It is very different than the other leather pieces I own because it is a shirt and it is not the standard black color. This jacket is also a new favorite of mine since it is versatile and can be worn now when the weather is still cold, but it can also easily be worn in the spring when an extra layer is needed. I know I will get a lot of use out of my two new purchases!




No comments:

Post a Comment