Pages

January 16, 2013

stowaways

((Golden Globe ballots))

I am not sure I have seen the sun in about two weeks. For whatever reason it just keeps raining and it is making me seriously crave spring and warm temperatures. This past weekend some college friends came into town for a visit and that is always a fun time. It is good to catch up and reminisce about the old days! The biggest thing that happened last weekend was we finally found an apartment that we love and have signed a lease! I am going to post a lot of inspiration and ideas for the new apartment on the blog. Still trying to eat healthy over here, but it is getting hard. I am trying to find more healthy recipes and I will be sure to share them. Trying to make 2013 the best year yet!

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. -Nelson Mandela

((delicious pressed juice))

((January Birchbox))

((dessert crepe))

No comments:

Post a Comment