Pages

June 26, 2012

week in photos...

After a shortened 4-day (luckily!) work week, I jetted off for some relaxing at the beach with friends. I just got back from the extended weekend enjoying the sun and my time off.  We did everything from laying out on the sand to exploring all the shops and restaurants in the little beach town. The trip was a perfect way to celebrate the official start of summer, even though I have been in summer mode since before Memorial Day!

If a June night could talk, it would probably boast it invented romance. -Bern Williams

 ((sushi nights always make the work week a little better))

((fishing on the beach))

((the best breakfast sandwiches and coffee in town))

((crowded, but beautifully colorful beach))

((so many choices at the local homemade ice cream shop...
I chose royal red velvet cake and peanut butter cup))

((view from lunch... I could get used to that!)) 

((gorgeous sunset over the inlet- no filter added))

No comments:

Post a Comment