Pages

May 21, 2015

summer wardrobe refresh

This weekend is Memorial Day, which means that summer is essentially here. New season = new wardrobe. I love the causal style of summer, especially the bohemian, hippy vibe, and find it necessary to spice up the options I have in my closet. I have tried to keep from shopping too much lately, but the warm weather looks I am seeing are making me want to break out my wallet and sprint to the nearest store.

1. Zara Embroidered Top
2. Michael Stars Dress
3. Sabo Skirt Jaded Shorts
4. Bulan Cutwork Mesh Tank
5. Aritzia Marmontel Blouse
6. Aritzia Montrogue Shorts
7. Tracy Reese Horizontal Lines Blouse
8. Carlyn Mid Gladiator Sandals
9. Zara Metallic Cap Toe Espadrilles
10. Zara Low Backed Top

My favorite is the Zara Embroidered Top and the Aritzia Montrogue Shorts. Which is your favorite?!

1 comment: