Pages

May 21, 2015

stowaways: grand cayman islands

Back in March, my family and I went on an amazing vacation to the Grand Cayman Islands. It was one of the best trips I have ever been on. The weather was perfect, the water warm, and the margaritas delicious. We swam with stingrays and sea turtles, went snorkeling, paddle boarding, and kayaking, and floated around in the ocean. I don't think it gets much better than laying on the beach with a drink in hand staring out into the ocean.

I didn't take a ton of pictures on my camera, so I am trying to get some photos from my parent's camera to post. They have photos of the excursions as well as up close and personal photos of us holding stingrays. That was such a cool experience! March in DC is brutal and this trip was much needed!


No comments:

Post a Comment